Board Conference Call
September 4, 2012
1:30 p.m., ET
Participating by phone: Al Bartholet, Regina Dean, Tom Hunt, Christina Kuzmych
Not present: Cleve Callison, Paul Maassen, Dan Skinner, Bill Wheelhouse
NEW ORLEANS SUPER REGIONAL
- Agenda and sessions are not yet posted, but will need to be published online for university licensee members. Georgette Bronfman has been asked to provide a schedule.
- Rental of a single suite for one day for the PRIMA Suite is under consideration.
- Four conference scholarships are under consideration at $1,000 each.
- PROPOSED DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR BUSINESS MEETING
- NPR Digital Media — There is no long-term business resulting from the Digital Roadshows
- Status of Federal Funding after the elections – There was a discussion of strategies to be followed if the next government administration were to withdraw federal funding.
- OTHER BUSINESS
- Tom Hunt and Regina Dean expressed support of call-in guests for PRIMA meetings. Gary Knell and Kinsey Wilson are suggested invitees.
- 36 members have paid dues.
- Next meeting will take place on October 2nd at 1:30 ET
- Adjourned at 2:15 p.m. ET
Al Bartholet, secretary