PRIMA brings together station managers, program producers, legal counsel, development experts and other leading figures to share news, information and opinions about the challenges and opportunities facing public media.
We invite you to join forces with PRIMA to help shape the future.
PRIMA Conference/NPR Station Compact discussion fly-in April 15th-16, 2019 @ St Louis Public Radio.
Join PRIMA with NPR for our special meeting April 15-16 in St. Louis. There’s no charge to attend. Meals are provided.
****Please Note: if you are attending both back-to-back meetings, you need to register for both.
The meetings will be held at St. Louis Public Radio, 3651 Olive St., St.Louis, MO 63108
PRIMA and NPR Fly In AGENDA
Monday April 15th
- 10am-1:30pm – PRIMA Conference for Members – There will be two sessions followed by a working lunch with presentation and a PRIMA business meeting.
- 10am – Let’s Talk: Group discussion with GM’s about issues and trends impacting your stations and public radio.
- 11am – Funding Strategies Discussion
- How I learned to stop worrying and love Social Media with Chuck Holmes (WBHM) talking about their success with targeted social media fundraising ads.
- Federal Funding Update with Mike Riksen
- 12 noon – Lunch Provided
- Podcasting: Welcome to the Jungle – with Steve Schram, Michigan Radio (Believed.) A discussion of the current state of podcast evolution in public radio at the station level.
- 1pm – PRIMA Business Meeting
- 2pm – 6pm NPR Hosted Station Compact Discussion
- 6pm – NPR Working Dinner
Tuesday April 16th
- 8am – 2pm NPR Compact Discussion (Breakfast and lunch provided.)
- 2pm – 3pm PRIMA Follow Up – Members Post Discussion