March 18, 2020

Prima Board Meeting

Via conference call
March 18, 2020
2:30 pm

Paul Maassen

Neenah Ellis

Nico Leone 

Myrna Johnson

Dan Skinner

Check-ins with each board members, who report that they are all in emergency response mode due to the corona virus pandemic.

PRIMA Conference update: 

If we cancel, we pay 10K cancellation fee.

Credit will be awarded if we reschedule now.

We could wait until the end of the month to cancel.  

We will wait a few weeks and see what the state of Tennessee says.  We may be able to get a refund. If there is some kind of official travel ban or other proclamation. 

Paul will put a slate of officers together for the annual election of officers by the end of the month.   We have a membership meeting scheduled for April 28th and we will try to do a conference call with John Lansing. 

Scroll to Top